For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
26 15 22 25

Lusaka Level 2 data does not stream

Hi team,

Recently my account was enabled with proper Level 1 and 2 access to the Lusaka Stock Exchange. I confirmed this with our customer manager. I tried making a MarketByOrder & MarketByPrice for varied securities but get the same "The record could not be found". Level 1 data works fine but Level 2 not properly. Can you please look into the matter?

Request:

{
  "ID": 2,
  "Domain": "MarketByPrice",
  "Key": {"Name": "PMDZ.LZ"}
}

Response:

[{
  "Type": "Status",
  "State": {
    "Stream": "Closed",
    "Data": "Suspect",
    "Text": "*The record could not be found",
    "Code": "NotFound"
  },
  "ID": 2,
  "Domain": "MarketByPrice",
  "Key": {
    "Service": "ELEKTRON_DD",
    "Name": "PMDZ.LZ"
  }
}]

Thank you

treprdp-apiwebsocketsrrtolevel-2market-by-order
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
17.8k 82 39 63

Hi @bansalshah,

I don't believe there is level 2 data available for this item: PMDZ.LZ. You know it is a permission issue if you receive a message back stating you are not authorized to see this data. You can try the symbol "BB.TO" as this does contain both level 1 and level 2 data on Toronto Stock Exchange. You may actually get level 2 data back or a not authorized message.

The best way to determine what level 2 content is available on the Lusaka Stock Exchange is to reach out the Refinitiv Helpdesk as they are best suited to answer content questions.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @nick.zincone.1

I tried with the symbol "BB.TO" but as expected got Access Denied. Not Entitled.

Yeah I will reach out to the helpdesk to see what type of level 2 data is supported by Lusaka because that is the only exchange currently with permission for me.

Thank you for the help.

Upvotes
22.5k 59 14 21

Hi @bansalshah, Unfortunately, this venue has not been migrated to ERT collections, and Market-By-Price domain is not available for Lusaka. You can get top 10 market by price book entries, but it will be disseminated as Market-Price domain. Use symbol ```PMDZ.LZd```, and look for fields BEST_BID1..n, BEST_ASK1..10 etc.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.