question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 1

WPS COM Add-in

Hi people,

I try to migrate excel com add-in to WPS com add-in. I already have ready working com add-in in Excel, but running in WPS - it don`t run and even ribbon is not loaded. Don`t return me error, just not start and register in Com add-ins menu. Do somebody have this problem?Thanks.

eikon-com-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @madoxxs77,

This forum is dedicated to discussions and questions on Refinitiv APIs,

and Excel COM Add-in appears to be unrelated, as provided by Microsoft.

Therefore, suggest raising this question on Microsoft forums instead, where Microsoft experts may be able to help you?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @madoxxs77,

You appear to be referring to Eikon Excel and Eikon Add-in for WPS com.

If this is correct, please refer to this discussion thread on a similar question.

If it is not what you are asking, please provide more details on your question?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 1 1 1

Hi. In project we use NetOffice dll with combination with Wix installer. Problem is that even with debug our addin is not load. We don`t have return error or some warnings. Maybe problem is that must register our addin on different place in registry, but we don`t know where.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.