Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 2 3

Time zones for overnight deposits in time series data

Hello!

I'm collecting overnight deposit data using get_timeseries_data() method and I want to ask - is given time for overnight data prices (rates) local for issuer or it in UTC time zone?

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apitime-seriestime-zonemoney-markets
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @m.titov.sergey

The return time is in UTC.

You can convert them into any timezone in your Python code, please see this example.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
9.6k 10 7 7

Hello @m.titov.sergey

I think you mean get_timeseries() method. The timezone of this method is GMT/UTC+0. If you would like to use another timezone, please refer to how to get timeseries data for a given timezone and specific captured time and dates in python Eikon API question.

Hope this help.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.