For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 3 1 2

Connection reset by peer error - market price edpgw authentication.py

I was able to find hostname using service discovery example.

Output from service discovery example:

Sending EDP-GW service discovery request to https://api.refinitiv.com/streaming/pricing/v1/

EDP-GW Service discovery succeeded. RECEIVED:

Connecting to WebSocket wss://apac-3.pricing.streaming.edp.thomsonreuters.com:443/WebSocket for session1...

WebSocket successfully connected for session1!

SENT on session1:

RECEIVED on session1:

Output from market price edpgw authentication example:

('Sending authentication request with password to', 'https://api.refinitiv.com:443/auth/oauth2/v1/token', '...')

EDP-GW Authentication succeeded. RECEIVED:

Connecting to WebSocket wss://apac-3.pricing.streaming.edp.thomsonreuters.com:443/WebSocket ...

[Errno 104] Connection reset by peer

WebSocket Closed

refinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdktreprdp-apiwebsocketsrrto
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @Sundeep.Tariyal,

Please confirm that you have machineId assigned, long password generated, clientId generated, and following the instructions step by step as per ERT Quickstart guide?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I didn't had access to ERT in Cloud. After getting the same I received a welcome email with machine Id and then I could connect following the instructions in ERT quickstart guide.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.