question

Upvotes
1 0 1 1

Entity Search and Record Matching API limit of 5,000 reached: Request for extension

Hello team, I am trying to collect data for about 30,000 companies for my thesis research. The Entity Search and Record Matching APIs are very helpful in that regard but I am facing the 5,000 requests limit. I exhausted that limit while doing the trial runs of my requests; I have built in a time.sleep() to send my requests but to no avail. Could you please help me with increasing my API access limit, as mentioned in the FAQ. I am happy to discuss this further at aug288@psu.edu. Greatly, appreciate your support.

permid-apiintelligent-tagging-apiopen-permid-apiapi-limitsentityrecord-matching-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @aug288,

A suggested in FAQ, to discuss higher limits, please contact us at permid.feedback@refinitiv.com .

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 1 1

Hello @zoya.farberov,

Thank you for your reply. I have already written to permid.feedback@refinitiv.com. Hoping for a reply soon!

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.