question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 1 2

Swagger for TRKD Json api

Hello,

is the Swagger Document available for the TRKD JSON api?

For a SpringBoot application is essential to generate the response model.

Thank you

Andrea

rkd-apirest-apirkdswagger
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
22.6k 59 14 21

Hi Andrea, Unfortunately TRKD does not have a Swagger documentation. You will have to generate the request/response models using the JSON schema available in the TRKD support site: https://www.trkd.thomsonreuters.com/SupportSite/

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3 0 1 2

Thank you, this is a good start.

However I noticed that the Fault schema has a missing property "value" inside Fault/Reason/Text, only "lang" is provided. It is supposed to be okay?

Are there public json schema definitions available? That would be awesome in order to create an automated code generation and automatic testing enviroment.

Thank you

Andrea

icon clock
10 |1500

You can get the sample JSON request and response message from the support site linked earlier. Select the Develop tab and click Inspect.

ahs.png (45.7 KiB)
Upvotes
3 0 1 2

Hi Gurpreet,

thank you for your reply but I think that's not what I asked: I perfectly know I can access to JSON samples through the TRKD support site. The problem is that the Fault sample JSON is not compliant with the JSON schema provided in the same portal.

Therefore that portal is under authentication so it's not suitable to be used for an automatic generation of the model; the schema should be accessible pubblicly like the XSD for the SOAP request. ie.

http://api.rkd.reuters.com/schemas/Faults_1.xsd

Are these questions out of scope of this community? Should I open a support ticket instead?

Thank you

Andrea

icon clock
10 |1500

Yes, please open a support ticket.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.