For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

SEQ-screen-sync-simple getting error 400 most of the time

Hi there!

My name is Yan. Im working with your World check one API right now. So I am using "SEQ-screen-sync-simple: Perform Synchronous Screening: Simple" and when I send name with cyrillic letters it returns error 400 most of the time. So I mean sometimes it works, sometimes no. Can you explain me why and how to fix it?

world-checkworld-check-oneerror-400
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

@timi

The dev team have responded that the issue has been resolved. I have tested this and found all my screening requests with non english characters to be successful.

Please re test and let us know if the issue persists.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

@timi

We have identified this as a potential issue in the sync screening endpoint of the pilot environment and the dev team is actually working on it to resolve the issue as we speak.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 1

Sure, thanks. Any estimations for how long it could take?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

@timi

I am still chasing the dev team for an update. Currently I do not have an ETA on this yet.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 1

Hi! Any news for this one? Still getting errors.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

@timi

Our dev team has identified the root cause of the issue and is currently working to fix this.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.