question

Upvotes
Accepted
28 5 7 9

Not able to understand fields meaning what they are representing

I am calling this webservice "http://api.trkd.thomsonreuters.com/api/Fundamentals/Fundamentals.svc/REST/Fundamentals_1/GetRatiosReports_1" and Getting response. But response has lots of field in different different category. I am not able to understand exact mean of fields, which i am getting in response. For eg in Ratios has fields MKTCAP ,PDATE etc. Where i can get the exact meaning of these fields.

Please suggest where i can get the meaning of these fields.

rkd-apirkdquery-stringService
untitled.png (17.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
25.1k 57 17 14

Hello @lalit8

I am sorry, I just realize that I gave you the wrong download link. The TRKD Fundamental definition is available in "TRKD API WM Fundamentals Dataguide Oct 2019.xlsx" document. The file can be downloaded from TRKD API Catalog : Get Ration Report product page , then click "Coverage" button.

You can access the TRKD API Catalog page with your TRKD username, password and Application ID.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
25.1k 57 17 14

Hello @lalit8

You can get the TRKD Get Rations Reports Service data definition from TRKD Fundamentals Data guide in TRKD API Product page. The data guide can be downloaded from "Fact Sheet button"

Example Fields definitions are following:

• NPRICE: (Price - closing or last bid) This is the close price for the issue from the day it last traded. It is also referred to as the Current Price. Note that some issues may not trade every day, and therefore it is possible for this price to come from a date prior to the last business day. The date of the closing price is given in the field PDATE
  • PDATE: (Pricing date): The Pricing Date is the date at which the issue was last priced. It indicates the date for NPRICE field.

trkd.png (190.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

I have mentioned NPrice and PDATE as example. In this service we are getting lots of fields. I thinks its not possible to mention all fields here. so can you please suggest where i can get the descriptions for those.

Please look into attached file for reference fields.

1584616534076.png (96.0 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.