question

Upvotes
Accepted
45 7 11 10

TimeSeries missing TimeStamp

Hello,

I'm using the .NET library in order to request TimeSeries.

My goal is to extract some Swap Curve (for instance EURIRS) at a given historical date.

(with daily summarization)

For some reason at some some date (e.g. 10/03/2020), data are not returned by the library but if I check with the Curve Chart Preview tool I can see that data actually exist at that day.

Are some data missing or not accessible through api ? Does the Curve Chart Preview tool display another information when data are not available ?

For other date (e.g. 31/12/2019) the lib works perfectly.

Thank you !

eikoneikon-data-apieikon-com-apitime-seriestime-stamp
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

I'm afraid I'm not reproducing the issue. Is there a specific RIC from EURIRS tile that doesn't return a row for 10-Mar-2020? Or perhaps some other specific conditions? I tried EURAB6E5Y= and EURAB6E10Y= and in both cases I got a record returned for 10-Mar-2020. Here's a screenshot.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.