question

Upvotes
Accepted
100 7 6 7

what service name I can use for FX level 2 market data?

Wondering if it's due to DACS settings, service directory only gives me service IDN_SELECTFEED, ATS, MARKETLINK, and AGG_BEST_APAMA in my dev env.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
25.3k 89 12 25

Hi Derek,

IDN_SELECTFEED is typically the service name used by most organisations to distribute the Reuters consolidated ELEKTRON datafeed internally. So, any Reuters FX Level 2 data available within your organisation should be on the IDN_SELECTFEED service.

Your access to data maybe limited by DACS or your site data licence.

Regards,

Umer

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
895 3 8 3

Depending on the content you are looking for, or what you are trying to do, of course. However it is unlikely there will be much level 2 FX data available as most trading takes place on markets or in a form where we would not have level 2 depth data for.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
100 7 6 7

Actually need to refer 'Thomson Reuters Matching Data Feed Direct User Guide' to get access to MAPI md.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.