Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 1 2

Eikon .NET API x64

I am searching on nuget but I cannot find the x64 package as shown in the tutorial. On nuget.org the package is "unlisted". Is it not supported anymore? Should I be using something else?

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apieikon-.net-api64-bit
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
10.3k 18 6 9

Hi @panos.roussos Thanks for your question. You can download the package here. Unfortunately I think this might be the 32 bit version only - I am checking about the x64 version. This is an older API and is feature complete in that we will not be adding new features or capabilities to it.

We have a nicer experience for .NET users with our Refinitiv Data Platform and Refinitiv Data Platform Libraries (.NET (Alpha Release), TS/JS, Python). Under the hood the Refinitiv Data Platform uses standards based web technologies (eg websockets for streaming realtime / request-response for non-streaming) which play nice pretty much everywhere and which you can interact directly with but we have also added nice ease-of-use libraries (link above) which contain different abstraction layers for handling objects from high-level one line functions to lower level 'a few lines' of code to have total control over options etc.

Whilst the older library will work - I strongly urge you check out Refinitiv Data Platform libraries. For Eikon users any valid APP KEY will work. Please see the following two articles for further resources - Discover our Refinitiv Data Platform Library (part 1) and Discover our Refinitiv Data Platform Library(part 2)

I hope this can help.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.