For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 2 5 6

What is the RIC for VIX Future spread product? For example VIX Future Spread product between VXc2 & VXc3 is UXX0UXZ0 as per bloomberg. We are loking for equivalent of this in Reuters.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkfuturesvolatility
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
25.1k 57 17 14

Hello @purvesh.yadav

This Q&A forum is dedicate to the Refinitiv API general usage question. For this kind of data content, instrument name question, I strongly suggest you contact Refinitiv content expert team via http://my.refinitiv.com/ web site.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

This is the top result in search engines for this question. For those who just want some guidance to get going on their own: the format appears to be ~ ${RIC_ROOT}S{NEAR_MONTH_CODE}{NEAR_1DIGIT_YEAR}_B{FAR_MONTH_CODE}{FAR_1DIGIT_YEAR} eg VXSV1-BX1 for BBG UXV1UXX1 (i.e., VXV1 VXX1).

Cheers

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.