question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 2 3

Cannot connect to refintiv cloud using latest Refinitiv sdk

I tried to run the example provided in the Refinitiv SDK (113_MP_SessionMgmt) to connect to our Refinitiv cloud server but when I run it I get the following error :
Error Text Failed to initialize RsslRestClient. Text: <D:\Jenkins\workspace\ESDKCore_RCDEV\OS\VS141-64\rcdev\source\rtsdk\Cpp-C\Eta\Impl\Util\rsslCurlJIT.c:77> Error: 0012 Libcurl intialization failed. Curl library: libcurl-d.dll not found.', ErrorCode='-1'
I was not able to find the corresponding dll in the [...]\RTSDK-2.0.1.L2.win.rrg\Cpp-C\Eta\Libs\WIN_64_VS141\Debug_MDd\Shared\ folder.

I know it's a third party but it s strange to have provided librssl.dll and not libcurl-d.dll

I was not able to find the version that is used by Refinitiv.

Thanks in advance,

NB

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrt
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 89 12 25

Hi @Nicolas.Belhoste1

Please see the EMA Quick Start - Connecting to Refinitiv Real-Time -- Optimized

It explains about copying the required library into the executables folder - as well other information you may find useful

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 2 3

I was able to find the missing dlls thanks to your link.

Thanks for the help!

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.