question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

RCC Cannot Establish VAConsumer/ini File/Config - Need RCC Login Help

In your SDK, you have a VAConsumer application which I have built and run : I do not get same results as your test tool with my credentials.

Therefore, I ask the following:

1) Source code to SampleContributionsChannelPublisher if you can get it; If not, then

2) Configuration for VAConsumer that allows our credentials below (from attached .INI file) to work and contribute to our RIC codes:

[ChannelConfiguration]
useEncryption=true
host=contrib1-amers1.platform.refinitiv.com
port=443
serviceName=DDS_TRCE

[User]
loginName=****************
password=****************

Do we need a company specific SSL cert? We can connect to ads, to deliver quotes, but cannot do it 'right'.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkrrteta-apic++rcc
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
80k 257 52 75

@matthew.horisk

Refer to this website, the RCC server uses the certificate issued by Comodo.

1629693637684.png

As I know, VAConsumer can connect to RCC but it is unable to contribute data to RCC. You can refer to the tutorials in the Refinitiv Real-Time SDK - C/C++.

1629693637684.png (79.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
25.1k 57 17 14

Hello @matthew.horisk

Did you check the ETA Consumer - Posting data to Contribution Channel tutorial page yet? The tutorial provides a step-by-step guide to build and run the VAConsumer to contribute data to the RCC server. You can download the example code from RTSDK C++ Tutorial Source Code download page.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.