question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 0 1 5

Is there a way i can utilise rmdstestclient / rmdstestserver to simulate OMM off-stream post via an ads to a non-interactive source on a ADH?

trepOMM
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
79.8k 257 52 75

@jaymin.patel

Yes, we can use rmdstestclient to send off-stream post messages to the cached services on an ADH.

I have a non-interactive service on an ADH and I added the service to the cacheServiceList configuration.

*adh*cacheServiceList : API_NI

Therefore, API_REPLABLINUX5_NI will be up although there is no non-interactive provider running.

Next, I used the rmdstestclient to send off-stream post messages to that service.

The command below sends the off-stream refresh messages to the service every second.

./rmdstestclient -ct rssl -S API_NI -f rics -I 1 -l stdout -v -ir 1 -h 127.0.0.1 -irefresh

The command below sends the off-stream update messages to the service every second.

./rmdstestclient -ct rssl -S API_NI -f rics -I 1 -l stdout -v -ir 1 -h 127.0.0.1

rics is a text file containing a list of items.

IBM.N
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.