For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 3

Need to integrate World Check API with Dell Boomi. Is there any other mechanism for Authentication like Baisc or Oauth2.0?

Hi, I have to integrate World Check API with Dell Boomi tool. I am writing pre-postman script in groovy to create headers, Before calling each API i am writing scripts and it is taking too much time to generate right Authorization. So Is there any other mechanism to Authenticate these APIs?

authentication
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
1.4k 5 2 2

Hi @ashok01

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We request you to kindly let us know the best available time so that we can schedule a call to discuss this issue. And also confirm if ashok@legalytics.io is you email id.

OR you can try below script to generate the HMAC via Groovy and let us know if that works

import javax.crypto.Mac;
import javax.crypto.spec.SecretKeySpec;
import java.security.InvalidKeyException;

def hmac_sha256(String secretKey, String data) {
                  try {
                     Mac mac = Mac.getInstance("HmacSHA256")    SecretKeySpec secretKeySpec = new SecretKeySpec(secretKey.getBytes(), "HmacSHA256")    mac.init(secretKeySpec)    byte[] digest = mac.doFinal(data.getBytes())    return digest   } catch (InvalidKeyException e) {
                     throw new RuntimeException("Invalid key exception while converting to HMac SHA256")  }
}

def hash = hmac_sha256("secret", "Message")
encodedData = hash.encodeBase64().toString()
log.info(encodedData)

Thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 1 3

Yes the email address is correct

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @ashok01

We request you to kindly try the below scripts and let us know if that works for your:

import javax.crypto.Mac;
import javax.crypto.spec.SecretKeySpec;
import java.security.InvalidKeyException;

def hmac_sha256(String secretKey, String data) {
                     try {
                        Mac mac = Mac.getInstance("HmacSHA256")    SecretKeySpec secretKeySpec = new SecretKeySpec(secretKey.getBytes(), "HmacSHA256")    mac.init(secretKeySpec)    byte[] digest = mac.doFinal(data.getBytes())    return digest   } catch (InvalidKeyException e) {
                        throw new RuntimeException("Invalid key exception while converting to HMac SHA256")  }
}

def hash = hmac_sha256("secret", "Message")
encodedData = hash.encodeBase64().toString()
log.info(encodedData)
Upvotes
1 0 0 0

Hello, Could I continue this thread please? I am trying to build a Dell Boomi Integration for a Client and I can get the script to work above. Its Tested and working no problem BUT there are other issues I can go in to but can someone confirm if ok?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.