question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 1 2

How can I identify a Trade has undergone Corporate Action on Level1 Time Series Data especially for EQTY

tradecorporate-actions
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
25.1k 57 17 14

Hello @theivanai.shanmugam

Please be informed that this Q&A forum is dedicated to the Refinitiv APIs' general usage questions.

I highly recommend you contact the content support team directly via https://my.refinitiv.com/ website. The content team can help you with this kind of data behavior question.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
25.1k 57 17 14

Hello @theivanai.shanmugam

Could you please give us more details about the question? Which Refinitiv APIs that you are using?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 1 1 2

hi @wasin.w & @raksina.samasiri We are consuming the Quote and Trade Feed files for the consolidated exchanges where applicable, based on the Respective FIDs.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 1 1 2

We are using

• Electron for Real Time Data
  • TICK for EOD feed
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.