Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 1 2

Eikon Excel add-in - Refresh All Workbooks - not working

Hi,

I am using Eikon Excel add-in, and have a strange behavior when Refreshing Data.

I use Option RIC and want to get the underlying RIC and the underlying Last Price.

In order to do that, I must first Click on “Refresh – All Workbooks”, but this just pulls the underlying RIC, but not the Underlying Last price.

In order to get the Underlying Last price then I must in a second step select the Column X of the Underlying Last price and select “Refresh - Selection”

Please find screenshots bellow.

Why is this behaving in such a way? Is there a workaround, so that everything gets refreshed with one click?

Thanks in advance.

1-step

1651502745048.png

2-step

1651502754759.png

excel-error
1651502745048.png (89.8 KiB)
1651502754759.png (91.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @marko.kuhar ,

For help with Eikon Excel usage for Refinitiv customers, please engage with Eikon Excel support experts directly by opening a case at Refinitiv Helpdesk Online -> Help with Product -> Eikon and include the complete details of your inquiry.

This forum can be of most help to you with Eikon Data APIs related questions and discussions.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.