question

Upvotes
Accepted
16 0 1 2

Tick history qualifiers pre-MMT

Hi,

My question relates to the qualifiers in tick history. In the recent years, the qualifiers have a MMT_Class which helps to further classify the trade, e.g. 12 stands for continuous limit order book.

However, going back to e.g. 2013 these qualifiers do not have the MMT_Class and are less rich in information.

Now I was wondering if and how there is a way to classify these trades as, e.g. opening/ closing call, continuous limit order book etc.

Any support and hint is highly appreciated.

Attached a print of tick history showing the qualifier column for clarification.

picture.jpg

tick-history-rest-apiqualifier
picture.jpg (58.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @Niklas Landsberg ,

As your question is about Refnitiv content, it is best to run your question by Refinitiv content experts. As a customer, you can engage with Refinitiv content experts directly, by submitting question via Refinitiv Helpdesk Online -> Content -> Tick History, to be connected with a relevant Refinitiv content expert team.

The majority of the members of this forum are Refinitiv API developers, the moderators are Refinitiv API experts, and do not have in-depth expertise in the many types of Refinitiv content.

For this question, I have opened case #11225131 on your behalf, please expect to be reached out via email address you have registered with on developer portal, shortly.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @Niklas Landsberg

The TRTH team confirms that the New and Updated Qualifier is available in the My Refinitiv portal. Kindly use the MyRefinitiv site for updated Qualifiers Documents: Product Page: https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/product/tick-history.html

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.