For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 1 3

The remote name could not be resolved: 'rms-world-check-one-api-pilot.thomsonreuters.com'

Hi,

I am getting below error when request HEAD to rms-world-check-one-api-pilot.thomsonreuters.com. I tried to test connection from powershell it also return me the same result. Please help.

API URL:

1. https://rms-world-check-one-api-pilot.thomsonreuters.com/v1/caseIdentifiers?caseId=XXXXX
  2. https://rms-world-check-one-api-pilot.thomsonreuters.com/api-gateway-service-rest/api/v1/caseIdentifiers?caseId=XXXXX

Both returned the same error result.

System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: 'rms-world-check-one-api-pilot.thomsonreuters.com'

at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.GetResponseCallback(IAsyncResult ar)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()

at TestWorldCheck.Test.<Start>d__8.MoveNext() in D:\ReposD\TestWorldCheck\TestWorldCheck\Program.cs:line 106

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
1.3k 4 1 2

Hi @cherngjye.bong ,

We have moved our systems from our on-prem to AWS platform and as a result of which the host named has been changed from rms-world-check-one-api-pilot.thomsonreuters.com to

api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com, please update the host and retry.

Let us know if this resolves your issue.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3 0 1 3

Hi @Mehran Khan,

Thanks for your response.

Is api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com a testing or production site? As I know if there is a "pilot" word in the previous URL it is a testing site.

Thanks.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1.3k 4 1 2

@cherngjye.bong

Both pilot and production hosts are the same post the migration to AWS, the environments are separated based on your API credentials and group Ids.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 0 1 3

Hi @Mehran Khan

The new URL is working fine. Thanks for your help.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.