• cases/{ {case-system-id}}/delete

The following end points don't work

• /cases/bulk/archive
  • /cases/bulk/delete

and return this error :
"errors": [
{
"error": "CASE_NOT_FOUND",
"cause": "API key does not have permission to access the case or case not found."
}

My user has Delete and Archive authorisations but I understand that my Pilot environment doesn't have the proper permissions.

Could you advise ?

Thank you

api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
36 0 0 2

Hi @judith.pillado.lseg,

Ok, I found out the problem. I was calling the API with the caseId instead the caseSystemId.

It works now.

Thanks for your help

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1.1k 2 2 3

Hello @sebastien.bellecourt - thank you for reaching out to us! Would you kindly provide your request and response headers so that I can investigate your issue further? (Please cover/erase your API key within the headers for security purposes.) Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
36 0 0 2

Hi Judith

Below an example for cases/bulk/archive
1664460171679.png

Obviously the cases exist ....

Best

1664460171679.png (230.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1.1k 2 2 3

Hello @sebastien.bellecourt - I am investigating the issue, but in the meanwhile, please delete the previous comment. The request/response headers contain your API key which is sensitive information. I have copied the headers on my end and will review. Thanks.

icon clock
10 |1500

ok done, thank you
Upvotes
1.1k 2 2 3

Hello @Sebastien B, after investigating further, I am able to see the error you are facing and I am unable to locate the cases at all.

You stated that the cases exist - are you able to provide proof of that? Proof could consist of screenshots of successful responses using the https://api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com/v2/cases/{caseSystemId}/results endpoint along with the request/response headers. Kindly let me know. Thanks!

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.