For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
5 1 5 7

Duplicate cases with saveAndScreen

Duplicate cases with saveAndScreen

When calling the endpoint https://api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com/v2/cases/saveAndScreen, we sometimes get duplicates of caseID, but there is no duplicate call

Exemple : caseID EMODALUZTHEO20220918 which is created twice on October 17, 2022 at 4:15 a.m., but is send only once

world-check-onescreening-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @judith.pillado.lseg ,

Is it possible to post an answer here as guidance for all community members who have a similar question?

Thanks,
AHS

Hello @raksina.samasiri - thank you for your feedback! I will definitely do so after @stephane.py and I have our meeting. Thank you!

Best,

Judith

Upvotes
1.1k 2 2 3

Hello @stephane.py, thank you for reaching out to us! I am going to investigate further and will get back to you once I have more information.

Best,

Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1.1k 2 2 3

Hello @stephane.py, I have emailed you separately to answer your queries.

Best,

Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
5 1 5 7
Hello

In fact, the error came from our application, which sent the same caseID twice in two separate bulks. 
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.