For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
23 0 1 5

World Check One API - Unable to resolve watchlist cases

Payload.txtClient Watch Data.txtLanguages Used: Python
Use case: World Check API is used to bulk update cases.

Issue: For watchlist cases, script failes to resolve cases.

Payload file and Watch Data file is attached.

#technologyworldcheck-one-apiwatchlist
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
1.1k 2 2 3

Hello @raghav.khamar - thank you for reaching out to us! I will go ahead and investigate this further. In the meanwhile, could you please provide me with the account name that you are using (as seen in the World-Check One WebUI) as well as the API's user's first and last name? Thank you.

Best,

Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
23 0 1 5

Hello Judith,

Both should be Tiago Pereira

icon clock
10 |1500

Hello @raghav.khamar, thank you for your response. Could you please provide the account name (NOT the user's name)? Thanks

Account name: wc1.tiagomiguel.pereira@natixis.com.

If this is not the proper accountname format, could you please provide a sample? I will follow up to get it.

Raghav Khamar

Hi @raghav.khamar - I am referring to the company that you work for. On our end, the client name = the account name. For example, the account name could be "Green Yellow, LTD." Please let me know if that makes sense.

Best,
Judith

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.