question

Upvotes
Accepted
98 5 5 15

calculate Default/Survival Probability based on custom input (yielc curves and CDS spread) using RD API (financial contracts)

dear developer community

i'm wondering if it's possible to calculate Default/survival probabilty curve based on user/custom yield curves and CDS Spread curves using IPA /RD library under .Net

many thanks for your response

refinitiv-dataplatform-eikon#content.net
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
17.2k 82 39 63

Hi @anass.yazane.1

I would suggest you first determine if the data you are looking for is available within the CDS Contracts service available within Financial Contracts. If it is not clear or the data does not appear to be available, I would suggest you open a content ticket within support to confirm.

Once you determine the data is available, you can refer to the basic examples for IPA. While there is no specific CDS-specific example, these examples provide the tools you need to modify the request to suit your specific requirements.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
98 5 5 15

dear @nick.zincone

thank you for your response, thre CDS contcats service don't support this function.

i have just rise this point to support

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.