For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvote
Accepted
16 1 2 3

how to create a DSS user account

Dear community,

as I am very new to the Reuters developer community, I watched some tutorials about the DSS REST API because I need to extract stock data for my Android App.

But it seems that I need to create a DSS user account to connect to the server.

Now here is my question: How can I create such an account? Unfortunately, I have not found any

tutorial yet on how to do that. Please help me out, I would really really appreciate it! :)

Yours sincerely, Theresa

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssauthentication
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
13.7k 26 8 12

@theresa.lichtenberger6

DSS data access is not free of charge. For that reason you cannot create a DSS account yourself, you need to contact a Thomson Reuters sales representative. You can do that via this online form, or by contacting your local Thomson Reuters office.

Kind regards, Christiaan

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

Can we have a trial account for just 1 day, just to make sure the API works well for our application before signing the contract?

icon clock
10 |1500

@ezzkht, you need to discuss that with your local Refinitiv account manager.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.