For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 1 0 4

CUSIP suppressed for lack of 'CUSIP & CUSIP based ISINs' and 'Shareholding Disclosure' permissions

Hi Team,

I am calling the DSS API "https://selectapi.datascope.refinitiv.com/RestApi/v1/Extractions/ExtractWithNotes" for "CompositeExtractionRequest". I am getting CUSIP and SEDOL as NULL in response with below warning or error. Can you please help me to understand this warning/error CUSIP suppressed for lack of 'CUSIP & CUSIP based ISINs' and 'Shareholding Disclosure' permissions"

1685463519470.png

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdss#content
1685463519470.png (73.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
22k 59 14 21

Hi @muhammad.imran,

For data content clarifications, it is best to raise a ticket at my.refinitiv.com, where a content expert can explain these terms to you. We are only able to answer technical questions on these developers forums.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
7 1 0 4

Thanks @Gurpreet

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.