question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

Separating Green bond issuers in public or private

I am using Eikon desktop app and accessing to green bond database through Advanced search. I need to know whether the issuer is public or private.

How can I add such a column to the list of the data?

refinitiv-dataplatform-eikon#content
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

<AHS>

raising ticket via MyRefinitiv on behalf of the customer

Hi @mmds-fi-iin, did you manage to find a solution?because I have the same problem.

Upvotes
Accepted
14.3k 30 5 10

For reference, below is the information provided by support team.

In order for you to find Green Bonds:
1. Open Deals Screener app or just type in DSCREEN in your Eikon search bar.
2. Select "Deals" under Universe
3. Select "Bonds" under Asset Class
4. Add Filter for Issue Date if you have a specific date range.
5. Add Filter for Transaction Type - Green Bond
6. Add filter for Issuer/Borrower Public Status for you to filter Private/Listed companies.
7. Lastly, add filter for Financials: Market Value Before/After Offer -> Then set the equation and the amount to whichever you prefer.
Image_2023-08-09_12-26-01.png

Image_2023-08-09_12-28-40.png
Further, You may also refer to pages <GREENBONDS> and <GREENCURVES> for our main speed guides for Green Bonds.
You may also check page <GRN/METHOD> for the Green Bond Curves Calculation Methodology.
Chain RIC is <0#ALLGREENBONDS> for All Green Bonds.

As an additional information, you may also refer to this link to know more about Screener and the guide for screening for Investments:
https://www.refinitiv.com/content/marketing/en_us/learning-centre/learning-catalogue/course-details.html?siebelId=W-8741&language=English

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
14.3k 30 5 10

Hi @mmds-fi-iin ,

The moderators on this forum are expertise on Refinitiv APIs usage. However, they do not have deep expertise in every type of content available through Refinitiv products. Such expertise is available through Refinitiv Helpdesk, which can be reached via MyRefinitiv. To be of help, ticket number 12802288 was raised on your behalf and the support team is going to contact you soon to assist with this.

Hope this helps and please let me know in case you have any further questions

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.