question

Upvotes
Accepted
23 0 0 3

primary RIC for ETFs

Say I have a list of ETFs, SPY, QQQ, XLF, etc...

I would like to get the primary adjusted EOD close prices primary. Which suffix should I add is it .O or .N? Is there a unique suffix that I can use that maps automatically to the primary?

I am using the funds api as follows:

https://api.refinitiv.com/data/funds/v1/assets?properties=prices[start:2023-01-09%3Bend:2023-01-10]&symbols=SPY.N,QQQ.N

thanks

#contentfundspricing-data
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @kdayri

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
1.6k 3 2 3

@kdayri , It will help if you give your definition of "primary" or "primary RIC" for others to understand better and may able to help. Even better if you can offer sample primary RIC and its non-primary counter part.

If the "primary" is referring to Lipper's "primary share class" or "primary fund", then you can get the information using the property: "relatedAssets". However, I doubt that is what you meant.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.