question

Upvotes
18 9 9 10

Use of Special Characters in Screening Requests

Hi, whilst undertaking some exploratory testing of the screening online api, our test team submitted a list of businesses to search for, and each business name contained special characters, such as; !"£"!£$"£$

What we noticed was that the response that we received back from your API, contained an error which stated the following:

"Fault occurred whilst processing"

Could you please confirm whether or not your API allows for special characters to be submitted as part of a organisation screening request?

Thanks,

Derek

world-checkscreeningscreening-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@dereka

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Did you have a chance to email the info indicated in the reply? Was this resolved off-line?

Thanks,
AHS

Hi @dereka. Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks

AHS

Upvotes
3.1k 18 7 7

Hi @dereka

If you would like to email me the organizational names, with your login credentials, I'll review them...

Brian

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
18 9 9 10

Hi there, sorry for the delay. I have done some further testing and this now appears to be resolved. Should this problem re-surface, I will post another comment to this forum and provide some working examples.

Thanks,

Derek

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.