question

Upvotes
18 9 10 10

Use of Special Characters in Screening Requests

Hi, whilst undertaking some exploratory testing of the screening online api, our test team submitted a list of businesses to search for, and each business name contained special characters, such as; !"£"!£$"£$

What we noticed was that the response that we received back from your API, contained an error which stated the following:

"Fault occurred whilst processing"

Could you please confirm whether or not your API allows for special characters to be submitted as part of a organisation screening request?

Thanks,

Derek

world-checkscreeningscreening-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3.1k 18 7 7

Hi @dereka

If you would like to email me the organizational names, with your login credentials, I'll review them...

Brian

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
18 9 10 10

Hi there, sorry for the delay. I have done some further testing and this now appears to be resolved. Should this problem re-surface, I will post another comment to this forum and provide some working examples.

Thanks,

Derek

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.