question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Excel EVENTTYPE No Longer Working

This code worked until last month: =TR("AAPL.O","TR.EventStartDate;TR.EventType;TR.EventTitle;TR.EventStartTime","EDate=-2AW SDate=#1 EventType=ECALL CH=Fd RH=IN",H3,$H$1)

Now it just gives "NULL". It doesn't matter what date range I use.

eikon-data-api#content
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @ken02

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Same question here. API just stopped working as before. Was there any resolution of this case? Thanks
@anto

I checked the case and found that this is an issue in Eikon.

You may contact the helpdesk support team directly via MyRefinitiv to check its progress.

@ken02

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
5.8k 21 2 6

Hi @ken02,

Please note that this Developer Q&A Forum is for LSEG/Refinitiv tech (i.e.: API) questions. I checked our API behavior when it comes to the data items you enquired, and they are working as expected. It's the data items themselves that return NULL. In line with this, I believe that the issue is a content issue and I created a support Ticket on my.refinitiv.com for you, number 12961700. They should contact you soon with an update on their investigation.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.