question

Upvotes
Accepted
19 1 1 4

PropertyNames for 'filter'

Hi! I was following a previous recommendation to utilize the Search API for my project. The integration has been successful, but I've encountered an obstacle with configuring the filters. Specifically, I am having difficulty identifying the appropriate PropertyNames to use within the "filter" parameter, as these were not detailed in the documentation provided, particularly in the Building Search into your Application Workflow. Where can I find the section of the documentation that lists the available PropertyNames.

Thank you in advance!

python#contentpython apisearchcodebookrefinitiv-dataplatform-libraries
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
17.4k 82 39 63

Hi @vitali

The Property Names are defined within the Metadata section of that article. There are many hundreds of Properties which can be retrieved via the metadata API. Within the "related articles" section, you will see a reference to "build queries easily using the Search API...". That article is very useful to pull down and hunt for properties for you to access within your Searches. Because the Search environment is very rich and powerful, that article hopefully provides a better way for developers to figure out how to pull down the appropriate property names for use.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.