question

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

What field in the C# Order Update shows the amount filled for that update (partial fill qty)

What field in the C# Order Update shows the amount filled for that update (i.e. partial fill qty)? Something like "FillQty". I am already getting ExecQuantity (this is the sum of all the fills up to this point) and Lvs (quantity remaining to get filled).

I can do the math but would prefer the amount filled for this particular Order Update.

For example: I send in a 30 lot order, and get 3 Order Updates for 3 partial fills.

OrderUpdate 1: ExecQuantity = 10, Lvs = 20, FillQty = 10

OrderUpdate 2: ExecQuantity = 20, Lvs = 10, FillQty = 10

OrderUpdate 3: ExecQuantity = 30, Lvs = 0, FillQty = 10

#contentorder
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @elf ,

Could you please verify if the issue persists, if yes, would you be able to provide my colleague with the additional information requested for us to investigate the issue further.

Thank you,

AHS

Hi @elf ,

Since we didn't hear back from you, I am closing this ticket. Feel free to open a new one if the issue persists.

Best regards,

Haykaz

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
79.2k 251 52 74

@elf

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Did you see the required fields on the REDI Plus application?

If yes, please share the screenshot of the REDI Plus application.

Then, we can verify if those fields are available via the REDI API.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.