question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

What Happened to Efficiency Ratio?

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if there have been any changes related to the Efficiency Ratio? I can no longer find it in the fundamentals of companies, and when I search for it in the search areas by manually entering the column, it only provides me with the most recent data available and not the annual data. The same issue occurs when attempting to download the data using the APIs.

Let me elaborate on this point. If I enter the ticker related to the efficiency ratio "TR.EQOperatingEfficiencyComponent" or "TR.EfficiencyRatioActual" or even other similar ones, in most cases it does not find me results but, for the ones it does find me, even if I set a time range spread over several years, it only and exclusively proposes me the last one. I am certainly not wrong in the data download procedure since, if I do the same procedure at the same time with another ticker, it is downloaded in the required range.

I wanted to ask if, by any chance, you have a specific ticker to recommend, or if you know a particular formula to apply to download the annual efficiency ratio data.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance.

refinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-api#contentrefinitiv-dataplatform-libraries
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @bussoli ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thank you,

AHS

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thank you,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
5.2k 16 2 7

Hi @bussoli

This forum is dedicated to API related technical questions, for content related queries, I would suggest raising your question with the Helpdesk or via Get Help&Support in Workspace who are better equipped with address such questions.

Best regards,

Haykaz

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.