question

Upvotes
17 3 7 10

Working R examples for Eikon with Lipper data

Hi,

Has anyone been able to download Lipper (mutual fund) data from Eikon through R or Matlab?

I have tried loading THAPI, but no luck. It does not install to old R (3.1.0) or new R (3.3.2).

I did manage to get datafeed toolbox to work in old Matlab, but only for stock prices and not mutual fund RICs.

Reikon package works for currency only, and not when would like to specify data fields...

I would like to be able to do the same functionality as "RSearch", "TR" and "RHistory" in Excel.

tick-history-rest-apieikon-com-apirmatlab
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
36 0 2 1

If you are having an issue connecting with the REST to Thomson Reuters Tick History please open a ticket with so we can investigate it.

It appears you you are using Mathworks Matlab as well as R to build your request. Please note we no not provide support for 3rd party tools. If you need help constructing your request please let us know what function yo are trying to perform and we can assist with that.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.