question

Upvotes
3 1 0 2

How Can i add People Authority Data on my DataFusion Launch pad Instance

Currently i have a Datafusion instance with OA data, i want to know how can i have permiID PA (people Authority Data)

DF URL :http://54.234.74.18/datafusion

permid-apidata-fusion
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
1.2k 8 11 8

Please reach out to Brian Rohan to have this data provisioned via Graph Feed.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
181 1 2 2

hi @kamran.shams, thanks for getting in touch. I have created an entitlement for you to the content set People permid data via the Graph Feed. You should receive credentials by email to allow you to download this content set and updates. Get in touch if you have any problems. Brian

icon clock
10 |1500

@brian.rohan

Quick question

I was able to download ID 15 (people data) from the api and uploaded it to my DF instance but still I am not able to see people data

Please help.

Regards

Kamran Shams

open-id.png (39.6 KiB)

@brian.rohan i am still not able to see the people data, i followed the API guide but as per above screenshot i am not able to see the data can you please help?

Upvotes
181 1 2 2

@kamran.shams You have successfully imported the RDF. Have you assigned Master Entity Type (eg Person) and at least one Label? The data will not be indexed otherwise. Stitching to PermId is also available, but not automatic. There is more information here. Please let me know if you've already tried this without success and I will try to help more.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1.2k 8 11 8

Please see the documentation at http://docs.datafusion.thomsonreuters.com/dfgf how to set up the DFGF connector once you have the credentials.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.