question

Upvotes
Accepted
59 5 1 5

Datafusion instance not re-indexing

Hi there,

I have a Datafusion instance running that I've set up using Launchpad.

After activating the Graph Feed I initially stitched other datasets to the data in the 'ont.thomsonreuters.com/mdaas' domain, but now need to switch over to 'feed.thomsonreuters.com/ontology' domain.

I have changed the labels and fields to stitch to, but the instance does not seem to be re-indexing.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Lucas

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
116 1 0 2

Hi Lucas,

Can you provide the instance IP address? I can take a quick look and ensure the stack is running correctly.

Do you see indexing progressing in the UI? Was the last successful index?

Thanks,

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi Eric, the IP is 54.241.175.235; many thanks for investigating!

I have tried to restart the indexing process, but it appears to be stuck in the first step.

The Yarn processes had stopped in extera so thats why indexing wasnt progressing. We're working on some memory issues in this release that will hopefully address this happening. Also there will be an update to LP soon that will give you the ability to restart the stack yourself if you'd ever need to.

Let me know if indexing starts progressing. thanks!

Hi Eric,

The instance has re-indexed successfully; thanks a lot for providing a fix so promptly.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.