For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
42 6 6 6

Price Corrections through EndOfDayPricingExtractionRequest template

Hello

I can see that the Extract operation using EndOfDayPricingExtractionRequest template has 2 parameters named IsDelta and IsErrorCorrected (under Condition). The API documentation summarizes them as "This option allows you to extract only validated prices that have undergone pricing correction for the trading day"

I have tested this template using both parameters set to true but it appears to make no difference when compared to having them as false.

What I am trying to determine is if there is an way to pull price corrections for a given instruments universe (GovCorp bonds in this particular case).

Please advise.

Thanks

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdsspricing
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Contacted Troy to answer the question.

I have contacted the DSS_SWAT team to look into this issue.

Escalated this to DSS_SWAT (Thomson-DSS_SWAT@thomson.com) team via email and cc. Troy into the loop as well.

I still haven't received any response from DSS_SWAT nor Troy, so I sent a follow-up email to them again. Its triage has been extended 1 more week.

Hello @Mariano Neves da Rocha,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will help community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question. Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
61 1 0 0

As Troy mentioned, Price Corrections really only exist for Equity, Money, Futures, and Options, and not for Fixed income. The reason is that typically, FI securities are not priced on exchanges, whereas the corrections primary come from Exchanges on the non-FI universe. If you want to question the price for any given FI security, you can use the ASK TRPS functionality in the GUI, or if you prefer the REST API also has the ability to challenge prices.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
465 3 5 3

We don’t have correction records for Govcorp. Those two parameters are specifically for Equity, Money and Futures & Options.

icon clock
10 |1500

Hello @Troy Dalldorf,

It seems like the customer has an additional question. Can you please comeback and assist the customer?

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @Troy Dalldorf,

Client has additional question Can you please help?

Is there any mechanism to pull price corrections for Bonds via Data Scope Select at all or the only way to do so would be by pulling historical prices again?

Hello @Troy Dalldorf,

Can you please help?

Is there any mechanism to pull price corrections for Bonds via Data Scope Select at all or the only way to do so would be by pulling historical prices again?

Thanks,

Upvotes
42 6 6 6

Is there any mechanism to pull price corrections for Bonds via Data Scope Select at all or the only way to do so would be by pulling historical prices again? Thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.