question

Upvotes
Accepted
50 12 22 29

On-Demand data download for a list of RICs

I am trying On-Demand data download for a list of RICs. I could found a way page# 42 of ThomsonReutersTickHistory11.0RESTAPIUserGuidev1.0.pdfdocument. However, it shows for a single RICs. Is there any way to do the same for multiple RICs in single shot. Please let me know.

dss-rest-apitick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Ayan,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Did the suggestions work for you? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

My apologies for the late updates. I will accept the answer once it fullfil my requirement.

Thank,

Ayan.

Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

Is it ElektronTimeseriesExtractionRequest?

If yes, you can specify multiple identifiers in the "InstrumentIdentifiers" array.

"IdentifierList": {
      "@odata.type": "#ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.InstrumentIdentifierList",  
      "InstrumentIdentifiers": [{
        "Identifier": "TRI.N",
        "IdentifierType": "Ric"
      },{
      	"Identifier": "IBM.N",
        "IdentifierType": "Ric"
      }]
    }
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
426 2 4 4

@Ayan, Please take a look at "REST API Tutorial 4: On Demand time series extraction" of DSS REST API Tutorials. It has detailed step-by-step instructions of retrieving time series data with multiple instruments.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.