question

Upvotes
Accepted
68 3 7 10

Purged files

Hello everybody,

I purged objects from the TR server (the debate began there about how), that ran pretty well for several hundreds of files, but now I have still 80 extracted files more, that have in common to have as LastWriteTime 01/01/0001.

These files do not appear on hosted.datascope.reuters.com, but I based the exit of my loop on the fact that there is no more file, so it runs again and again ...

I tried with

extractionsContext.ExtractedFileOperations.DeleteMultiple 

and with

extractionsContext.ExtractedFileOperations.Delete

Any idea about this ?

tick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Hubert CANEVET, to debug this would need your user ID (not the password !). Can you please communicate that to us ?

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
68 3 7 10

@Christiaan-Meihsl

Hello,

It seems the problem has been solved another way.

We worked with a test account, and some misunderstanding appeared about the conditions of use of a test account. The test account was closed, and presumably so were those files with strange dates.

We now have a standard account, I had a look at the 109 screens that display our files, and saw nothing strange in the dates.

So, we can say now the problem no more exists. As I presume it is not technically possible in the forum to accept a comment as a solution, I am going to accept my answer.

Thank you anyway for your comment.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Hubert CANEVET, thanks for letting us know :-)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.