question

Upvotes
Accepted
50 12 22 29

Available file name list

While trying to download the list of files for an exchange I am getting different results. I am using "Prefer: odata.maxpagesize=1200; respond-async" header for the same. For IEU, NAQ,NMQ, NSQ I am not getting the entire list for last 30 days, however using the same header I am getting the entire list for other exchanges like AEX,ASQ,SES,SHH etc. We are trying to automate the download process so using odata.nextlink is a pretty difficult choice. Please help.

tick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Ayan

From my test, it returns all files for last 30 days.

Could you please share your full request and response?

Hi @Ayan.

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hi @Ayan.

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

The request is correct. It could be the problem on the server pm 29th Sep.

However, we are unable to replicate the issue right now.

If the problem happens again, please directly contact the TRTH support via Contact Us and attach the request and retrieved response in the query.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
50 12 22 29

curl -k -X GET -H 'Content-Type: application/json' -H 'Prefer: odata.maxpagesize=1200; respond-async' -H 'Accept-Charset: UTF-8' -H 'Authorization: Token _xxxx' https://10.192.6.221/RestApi/v1/StandardExtractions/UserPackageDeliveryGetUserPackageDeliveriesByPackageId%28PackageId%3D%270x04f21a8d25e59cb1%27%29

The above is the request command for NAQ exchange. The structure will remain same only the package id will get changed for other exchanges. While I run this command I am getting the correct list of file which contains last 30 days of file names. However when I ran the same on 29th Sep, I got the issue as I have mentioned earlier. Is there anything that I have missed? please suggest.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.