question

Upvotes
Accepted
9 6 7 12

How to get Alternate Close Price from Elektron Timerseries request on trthv2.

When I make a Elektron timeseries data and ask for column "Alternate Close" I do not get any data for any of the symbols.

.tickhist.api.getEndOfDay[`$("RIC";"Trade Date";"Alternate Close";"Last");`00XJEUR.xbo`AAD.AX`ADO.AX`CCP.AX`CCV.AX`ACCP.PA`AIR.PA`GOEG.PA`SOGN.PA`ABA.NZ`AIA.NZ`AIR.NZ`ANZ.NZ;.z.D-100;.z.D;`callback]

q)csv 0: 0!select C:count i by ric,alt_close from data
"ric,alt_close,C"
"00XJEUR.xbo,,71"
"AAD.AX,,73"
"ABA.NZ,,72"
"ACCP.PA,,72"
"ADO.AX,,73"
"AIA.NZ,,72"
"AIR.NZ,,72"
"AIR.PA,,72"
"ANZ.NZ,,72"
"CCP.AX,,73"
"CCV.AX,,73"
"GOEG.PA,,72"
"SOGN.PA,,72"

tick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
11.3k 25 9 14

Hi @muneish.adya,

I have found that you have contacted the TRTH Content support team for this question. That

Contact Us channel should be appropriate way to raise content-related query.

Below is the response from Content support team. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

And with regards to your query on “Alternate Close”, I confirm that not all exchanges will update Alternate close. I request you to refer to the field “LAST” and “Universal Close Price” for those exchange which does not update “Alternate close”.

For Euronext Paris and Botswana Stock Exchange, “Alternate close” field is not updated. Hence please refer to the field “Last” and “Universal Close Price”.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.