For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 3

Missing "Current RIC" Column in Intraday Summaries Response

Hi,

I'm migrating from TRTHv1 to TRTHv2 and am struggling to display the "Current RIC" column we get in TRTHv1 responses. I have included "DisplaySourceRIC":true in the Condition of my request, which is what the docs suggest, but I still don't see the "Current RIC" column.

The only columns I receive in addition to the ContentFieldNames requested are:

#RIC,Domain,Date-Time,GMT Offset,Type

Is this because the RIC I'm requesting hasn't changed since the query dates I'm entering? Am I missing something in my query?

My query, for reference:

{"ExtractionRequest":{"@odata.type":"#ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.TickHistoryIntradaySummariesExtractionRequest","ContentFieldNames":["Open","High","Low","Last","Volume","No. Trades","Open Bid","High Bid","Low Bid","Close Bid","No. Bids","Open Ask","High Ask","Low Ask","Close Ask","No. Asks"],"IdentifierList":{"@odata.type":"#ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.InstrumentIdentifierList","InstrumentIdentifiers":[{"Identifier":"IBM.N","IdentifierType":"Ric"}],"ValidationOptions":null,"UseUserPreferencesForValidationOptions":false},"Condition":{"MessageTimeStampIn":"GmtUtc","ReportDateRangeType":"Range","QueryStartDate":"2008-08-20T00:00:00.000Z","QueryEndDate":"2008-09-30T00:00:00.000Z","SummaryInterval":"OneMinute","TimebarPersistence":true,"DisplaySourceRIC":true}}}

Thanks!

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdsstick-history-rest-apihistorical
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @ben.parkinson,

I may be missing all, or part of your question here, but is not the first result column,

RIC, populated with your current RIC value?

In the case of historical queries the RIC at the time may not equal current RIC. In the old API we used to get two distinct columns for these.

Hello @zoya.farberov, I'm unsure if it should be any additional explanations for the customer's question or not.

Hello @ben.parkinson,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @ben.parkinson,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such. Thanks, AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

TRTH V2 Intraday data is collected from Electron realtime data feed. The fields that are available for the request are the fids that are available on electron and can be referenced via API Reference Tree

If the RIC underwent changes, one can look them up using

HistoricalReferenceExtractionRequest

, for a detailed description please see REST API Tutorial 10: On Demand Histo Reference extraction
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.