question

Upvote
Accepted
22 1 0 6

Documentation for Extractions.ExtractionRequests.TickHistoryTimeAndSalesExtractionRequest

Hi,

Could someone please point me to the documentation relative to Extractions.ExtractionRequests.TickHistoryTimeAndSalesExtractionRequest as described in this question https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/15742/trth-retrieving-range-data-using-time-and-sales-da.html.

I cannot find it anywhere.

tick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Laurent,

Considering your query, we moved it from the DSS to the TRTH forum, it seems more appropriate, and will help people discover it.

AHS

Upvote
Accepted
13.7k 26 8 12

@Laurent, the best place to look for API call details is the API reference tree. Here is the direct link for the ExtractRaw endpoint used in the query you mention. Once you followed that link, set the appropriate data type (in this case TickHistoryTimeAndSalesExtractionRequest) in the first dropdown.

The REST API user guide also documents this. In version 11.2 you will find it in chapter 8 on page 58. The user guide is available in the downloads tab under the Development section.

The TimeAndSales extraction request is also illustrated in the Use Case Reference available in the downloads tab under the Examples section. For version 11.2 this is in chapter 6 on pages 40 and following.

REST API Tutorial 4 also covers this call.

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you. This is exactly what I needed.

Upvote
13 0 0 2

@Laurent, if you're referring to the problem with incomplete downloads that had been described in that question, it is documented in this advisory in the Tick History REST API portal > Documentation > Alerts and Notices.

icon clock
10 |1500

I haven't encountered this problem yet. But thanks for the heads up.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.