question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 2

Hi Team, Could you tell me what is the technology that Eikon and Eikon Excel uses to connect with each other?

eikoneikon-com-apieikon-for-office
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

I don't think I quite understand what you're asking. Would you mind elaborating or rephrasing the question?
If you're asking what Windows IPC mechanisms we utilize, I cannot help but wonder why you need to know. There's no simple answer. We use a variety. Pipes and sockets to name a couple. The implementation is proprietary and subject to change without notice, which leaves me puzzled about what value could you possibly derive from this information.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 1 1 0

Due to an outage of the Thomson Reuters Developer Community email notification system from 2:30 PM CDT on November 29th until 9:00 AM CDT on November 30th we are posting to all questions updated during this timeframe in order to ensure all customers receive all relevant email updates. Please review this question, and its associated answers, in order to ensure you are aware of any possible updates that may have occurred during this outage. We apologize for the delay and any inconvenience this has caused.

Matthew Logterman, J.D.

Sr. Product Manager, Thomson Reuters Developer Community

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

RTD, the thomson excel is well documented.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.