Reuters have publicly stated in the past that RFA 32 bit support will end with version 7.4, and version rfa8.1.0 did indeed only support WIN64 for VS100,VS110, VS120.
Now Reuters have released 32 bit support in rfa8.1.0 for VS100,VS110,VS120,VS140.
I have 3 questions:
1. Do Reuters intend to continue to support WIN32 in future releases?
2. When will Reuters release support for VS141 (Visual Studio 2017)?
3. Will VS141 support include 32bit?
Hello @duncan.kerr1 and all,
Yes, and would like to explain, why you see it, but at the same time,
for the majority, it may not be the right idea to use it.
1. No, as it was a once-off, to cover MIFID2 regulations, please refer to this answer.
2. Please refer to API matrix for the latest list of supported VSs.
3. No, because of 1.