question

Upvotes
Accepted
24 1 2 3

.NET API - Realtime eligibility

"The number of simultaneously open real-time data subscriptions is subject to machine level aggregate item limit imposed by Eikon and/or by Thomson Reuters Enterprise Platform (TREP)."

Where can I find out the aggregate item limit impose for my EiKon Account?

Assuming if I want to subscribe to RIC (SGD, CNY, IDR, HKD) real time feed. Is there anyway for me to find out our account eligibility for 23 hours x 5 days / week?

eikoneikon-data-apieikon-com-api.neteikon-.net-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

For Hosted Eikon accounts (where all data delivery is over the Internet and no market data distribution infrastructure is deployed onsite) the simultaneous subscription limit is 2,500 RICs. For Customer Managed Eikon accounts (where Thomson Reuters Enterprise Platform is deployed on customer's premises) this limit is configurable within Thomson Reuters Enterprise Platform infrastructure and can be set to any number by customer's Market Data Administration personnel. You can check what kind of Eikon account you have by selecting Help - About Thomson Reuters Eikon from the main Eikon menu. The Deployment Mode in the About dialog box tells you if your account is Customer Managed or Hosted.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.