question

Upvotes
Accepted
20 6 6 8

Historical RIC not linked

With DSS REST API, I've got the history for some RICs.

1. WCN.N (formerly BIN.N).

At 2016/06/01, historical RIC BIN.N is not connected. It end at 2016/06/01T04:32:56.000Z and starts at 2016/06/01T17:49:52.000Z.

Please let me know why it is empty during that time.

2. CCE.N

There's no history from 2016/06/01 to 2016/06/03.

Please let me know why there's no record at that time.

3. ANGI.OQ

Same case as previous one.

There's not history from 2017/10/01 to 2017/10/13.

Attach a figure for the three cases.

dss-rest-apitick-history-rest-apihistoricalrest-api
ric-anomaly.png (134.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Hilarius

Hi,

As your query is related to TRTH, I moved it to this TRTH group.

Kind regards,
AHS

@Hilarius, thank you for your participation in the forum. Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question. Thanks, AHS

@Hilarius, please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such. Thanks, AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
79.3k 253 52 74

The data team has checked the historical alerts and was able to locate the information regarding the RIC changes for WCN and CCE.

alert.txt

As per the exchange notification there were RIC changes to WCN and CCE which was carried out in phases, this is the reason why there is no data for these RICs during the transition period.

As per NASDAQ Exchange notification (effective 02-Oct-17), according to which Addition and Deletion event for the symbol <ANGI> was carried out. When I tried to replicate the issue, I could see the data between 1st Oct to 13th Oct. Please refer to the sample trade data for <ANGI.OQ> from 4th Oct 2017.

alert.txt (2.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

This is from 06568090.

@jirapongse.phuriphanvichai, thank you for posting the response.

Upvotes
13.7k 26 8 12

@Hilarius, for precise data queries, please directly contact TRTH support team via Contact Us. In the product field, select Thomson Reuters Tick History v2.

icon clock
10 |1500

It's the same problem as https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/answers/27107/view.html. I couldn't view this answer either.

Updated: It seems like this problem happens intermittently.

Note that I've forwarded this issue to Hamilton and team to investigate this issue via email already.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.