For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
5 2 0 3

How to set custom properties inside Case Template, CASE_MANAGEMENT_AUDIT?

I want to set many properties for filtering data inside the case template, CASE_MANAGEMENT_AUDIT. But I am not finding the placeholder in Secondary fields tag. For example, I need to set Address but there is no place holder in Secondary field property, like SFCT_1, SFCT_2.

Thus please help me setting properties like Address for adding custom filter settings. I suppose Custom Fields property should be used for the same, but need to know the way to do so..

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

Hi @nishant.sharma ,

Firstly, the case template serves as a blueprint when you try to create/screen a case.

However, the secondary fields(SFCT_1,2) are optional you can use it as desired but the case template is a GET request and is fixed you cannot add the custom fields using the API.

In order to achieve your use-case i.e. filtering the data inside case template, you can add the custom fields using the UI by going to your admin section and editing the "SCREENING CUSTOM FIELDS" section and add the custom fields row(Attached is the screenshotcustomfields.png for the same). Once you add the custom fields using the UI it will reflect in your API.

Please note that the custom fields can be used to just filter the data and not use the data to screen against it.

Let me know if you need any further assistance on this!

Regards,

Mehran Khan

API Technical Consultant

customfields.png (37.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.