question

Upvotes
51 14 18 15

Does TRKG provide topic codes as one of the reference data for news-related contents?

Does TRKG provide topic codes as one of the reference data for news-related contents?

I understand that TRKG offers news head lines but not sure if it provides topic codes for the news.

Could you please help me clarify the point?

Your prompt clarification would be much appreciated!

@tatsuya.fujiyoshi

knowledge-graph-feed
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
181 1 2 2

We are currently modelling the news content for the Knowledge Graph. In the example below, you can see links from a story to industry, location and organization entities, but also note the two RCS codes. Is this what you are looking for?

capture.jpg (29.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
51 14 18 15

Yes! That's exactly what I'm looking for.

I tried searching the News on the Data Fusion internal demo env(REFERENCE) and realized that there's news which doesn't include "CatRCS Code" as follows. What's the difference btw news which has "CatRCS Code" and that which does not?

capture.jpg

capture.jpg (32.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
181 1 2 2

investigating

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.