question

Upvotes
Accepted
119 6 7 17

Use EikonDesktopDataAPi and AdxRtList on VBA Access running on 64bits

hello

i'm facing problems to use EikonDesKtopDataAPI on VBA Access running on 64 bits.

Indeed, while i use the class successfully to initiate RtList functions in 32 bits, i face problems to turn it into 64 bits. i have a message showing that "

ActiveX component can't create object" for this line

set EikonDDA=New EikonDesktopDataAPI.

any help for this matter will be appretiated.

Regards

eikoneikon-data-apieikon-com-api64-bit
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.6k 26 7 22

@anass.yazane.1 Adfin Real-time, which is the library containing AdxRtList, only supports 32 bit environments.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
119 6 7 17

Hi

tahnak you for your answer.

as i get problem when setting eikonDDA (

set EikonDDA=New EikonDesktopDataAP), i will have the same problem if i want to use analytincs functions (such adxbondmodule which are compliant with 64 bits)

Regards

icon clock
10 |1500

All Eikon COM APIs including Adfin Real-Time and Adfin Analytics are available only as 32-bit libraries, which cannot be used in 64-bit processes. So yes, you will have the same problem with Adfin Analytics.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.